- Jesus said: … If you forgive other the wrong they have done to you, your Father in heaven will also forgive you… (Mat.6.14). Here is a word of fairness. The Lord talked about forgiveness. It says we are the main actors of our forgiveness because God is inspired by our way of forgiving others to forgive us also. How did you forgive others?
- Jesus said, “Father forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing” (Luke 23:24). Here is a word of forgiveness said at the right time and in the right place. The right time to forgive this when the offence suffers tears us apart when the wound is still alive and bleeding… And there is no better place for forgiveness than at the cross.
- Jesus said, “Truly I say to you, today you will be with me in paradise” (Luke 23:43). Here is a word of assurance spoken by the true high priest JESUS CHRIST. He is the only one capable of transforming your present day. Trust Him, for disappointment, is not His nature. Moses said, “I AM HE” (Exd.3.14). And to you, he says: TODAY you will be…
- Jesus said, “Father, I commit my spirit into your hands” (Luke 23:46). Here is a word of solution after wrestling on earth against ALL the Lord Jesus Christ had no other options but to rely on the Father. You still struggle with your weaknesses, your problems your situation… because you think you can offer a solution.
The solution is to entrust oneself deliberately to the Father as Christ did. Stop running, accept your defeat, and cry to the help of the Heavenly Father…
- Jesus said, “Peter, I say to you, the cock will not sing today that you have denied three times that you know me” (Luke 22:34). Here is a word of warning when the Lord speaks, his word is oriented on our character and not on our behavior. The Lord saw the weak and versatile character of SIMON (Name meaning REED a thing of fragile and not rigid) while Peter confided in his temperament of FIERY (adj. Which describes a tree that gives much wood and leaves but little fruit). Be rather wise in adhering to what you hear from JESUS CHRIST today and lean on it and do not confiscate yourself.
- Jesus said, “My daughter, your faith has saved you; go in peace and be healed of your evil” (Mark 5:34). Here is a word of observation. A person in the crowd used the healing power of the Lord by exercising his FAITH. It is your faith in Jesus Christ that produces miracles. The Master waits to see your confidence in Him to touch you on all planes and to stabilize you by His word (go in peace and be healed…)
- Jesus said, “Fear not only believe” (Mark 5:36). Here is a word of exhortation. In a situation of turmoil and chaos, all the Lord’s attention on the roof is focused on one crucial thing YOUR FAITH. The situation speaks, so do men, BUT ONLY FAITH ACTS. The Father and the Son act (John 5:17) It is for the Lord that you want to keep the FAITH to remain in action despite your situation.